View Larger Map
- Located in the heart of Tasmania's rich N/W Coast rolling green hilled farmland, framed with the spendour of magnificant Mt Roland. Half way stop over between Coast and Cradle Mt, making our chalets an ideal stop over for just one night or extended stay
- Less than 10 minutes from Sheffield, renowned for the outdoor Murals depicting the history of the area, scenic countryside, and is the gateway to the Cradle Mountain National Park
- Stone throw from Lake Barrington, famous water recreation venue for local to world rowing carnivals.
- 30 minutes from Devonport – docking port for the Bass Strait ferries from Melbourne.
- Drive 45 minutes to several National Parks:- Narawntapu, Mole Creek Caves, The Walls of Jerusaleum & Cradle Mt.
- Pack a picnic hamper & take a day trip west along the N/W Coast, east to Launceston or south west to Strahan.
- Or just stay at 'home' and relax and unwind.